Getting the message out

Bryan Berry bryan at olenepal.org
Sat Jan 17 11:06:08 EST 2009

On Sat, 2009-01-17 at 16:59 +0100, Tomeu Vizoso wrote:
But, how will be seen that from the point of view of organizations and
> companies that may consider shipping sugar as part of their products?

"Something that
expresses that every kid/adult/child deserves the opportunity to learn
and play."

should be our internal mantra, for our mindsets

Our slogan to external organizations is that their netbook/kidbook
doesn't let their kids run wild in the bad Internet but instead gives
them access to "Playground: A safe place for kids to learn and play"
alternately "Sugarland: A safe place where kids to learn and play"

--
Bryan W. Berry
Technology Director