FW: MarketLab Projects

John Tierney jtis4stx at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 15 14:42:51 EST 2009

Hello All,

Just wanted to let everyone know we have been offered the opportunity to have our Marketing needs enhanced
by a Spring 2009 MarketLabs project. These are 8 week projects conducted by MIT-Sloan MBA students. (See Below)

http://web.mit.edu/marketingclub/marketlab/clients/

The opportunity arose on this past Friday and the Deadline for information was yesterday.

I have forwarded a basic description of Sugar Labs Marketing needs and will hopefully be receiving feedback this upcoming week.
If we are chosen, please have your ideas and thoughts ready to pass along. In being chosen by the Students we will
in turn have new community members "Newbie's" - This should be great help in the "Getting Involved" effort and the materials needed to
bring new community members up to speed in their areas of interest.

Will Keep You Informed!

JT