Introduction and the Ambassadors program

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Sat Feb 21 16:11:16 EST 2009

Hey all,

I would like to introduce Taroon Aggarwal.  Taroon is interested in
doing a marketing internship with Sugar Labs this spring.

Taroon, please introduce yourself and subscribe to
http://lists.sugarlabs.org/listinfo/marketing .  The fine folks from
the marketing team will help you find a project, or projects, that is
interesting to you and useful to Sugar Labs.

Sean would you add Sugar Labs ambassadors to next marketing meeting.
Fedora has a very effective ambassadors program which I believe we can
adopt to Sugar Labs.

The ambassadors program is a very cost effective program for engaging
the community in spreading the word about Sugar Labs to high value
audiences.  The ambassadors program also servers as an effective
on-ramp for new contributors.

david