Topics & deliverables from marketing IRC meeting 02-17-2009: please list publications for press mailings

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 11:21:20 EST 2009

Yes Mel, release forms are a must, glad you remembered that.

I signed one myself a year ago for a big company, I will try to get
ahold of the text from that one which was short and clear.

an A/V project sounds great if we can find a school with an A/V lab
willing to help; DV or DVCAM would be fine even in NTSC

I myself am equipped for audio & video editing and transcoding

Sean