Topics & deliverables from marketing IRC meeting 02-17-2009: please list publications for press mailings

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Wed Feb 18 10:21:25 EST 2009

> * Idea: try to find high school/college students to help with testing

I would love to help with this one. Given a bunch of sticks and a group
of students to work with (locally or virtually), I'd be pretty psyched
to help make this happen.

> * Idea: film an hour of students interacting with SoaS, edit to
> three-minute promo video for YouTube

Potential middle/high school A/V club project?

Another good general resource to have up would be a permissions form
(for parents to sign so that we can use the videos/photos of their kids
for Sugar marketing), though I am not sure who has to create that sort
of thing. It would look like this:
http://www.afb.org/Section.asp?SectionID=28&TopicID=322&SubTopicID=87&DocumentID=3390