Just checking: business cards acquired?

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Tue Feb 17 23:38:33 EST 2009

Noted, thanks! I had some trouble finding places that would ship to
Brussels on short notice, but it's good to know that maybe the best
route for next time is to either (1) get a local to do it, so they can
ask around for local printshops, or (2) get them done locally here
myself by a good independent printer, and just ship the things.

A heads-up for folks who might be thinking of getting SL cards in the
future.

--Mel