Just checking: business cards acquired?

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Wed Feb 18 08:57:29 EST 2009

Mel Chua wrote:
> Noted, thanks! I had some trouble finding places that would ship to
> Brussels on short notice, but it's good to know that maybe the best
> route for next time is to either (1) get a local to do it, so they can
> ask around for local printshops, or (2) get them done locally here
> myself by a good independent printer, and just ship the things.
>
> A heads-up for folks who might be thinking of getting SL cards in
> the future.

I vote for (2), so we have consistent business cards with the same
style.  I guess Christian might want to design the template.

BTW, after distributing the cards to evryone in FOSDEM, and keeping
one box for myself, I still have an extra box here.  Shipping it to
Europe on snail mail might be cheap enough.

--
   // Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/
 \X/  Sugar Labs       - http://www.sugarlabs.org/