very rough... help

John Tierney jtis4stx at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 9 16:03:59 EST 2009

I think a line that expresses that Sugar can be an extension to the Lesson plans they already are
using might be a valuable addition from the Teachers point of view.

Allowing them to understand that they do not have to rework all their lesson plans but can use Sugar activities
as an extension/enhancement or add on to what they are presently doing.

> > While Sugar is designed for elementary school classrooms, it will hold
> > the interest of middle schoolers as well.

Should suggest it can be used in Middle and High School computer classes to learn code, test, hack,
as well as students having the chance to create activities. Would be nice to have "Sugar Hackers" clubs
at all Middle schools and High Schools.

JT