1:1 Video Segments

John Tierney jtis4stx at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 6 13:16:45 EST 2009

Hi Caroline,

I was hoping you might have some ideas for this. The plan is for Ron Canuel's staff
to interview Teachers, Students, Principals, Teachers Union Leaders, and Administration
about the 1:1 program they have been running for the last six years.(See below)

Would like to put forward some questions and topics which would allow those being interviewed
to explain why considering and going down the 1:1 road is the right thing to do.

What types of questions or topics will help those who will view these segments take action
and push for a 1:1 program for their community.

Appreciate Your thoughts and Ideas!

John Tierney
#248-613-7392

Enhanced Learning Strategy: