1:1 Video Segments

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Sun Feb 8 21:07:50 EST 2009

Here are some thoughts

   - Project based learning
   - Improving the quality of student work
   - How computers help principals understand what is happening in thier
   classrooms
   - How computers help teachers collaborate and align their teaching with
   other teachers in the school
   - Using computers in a way that is coherent with other instructional
   programs in the school
   - Computers and Engagement
   - Computers and extended learning time
   - Finding high quality educational materials
   - Student collaboration

Is that at all what you were looking for?

--
Caroline Meeks
Solution Grove

617-500-3488 - Office