Fwd: Static Sugar Labs website - how can we help?

Marco Pesenti Gritti marcopg at sugarlabs.org
Wed Feb 4 09:44:04 EST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Christian Marc Schmidt <schmidt at pentagram.com>
Date: Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 3:42 PM
Subject: Re: Static Sugar Labs website - how can we help?
To: Marco Pesenti Gritti <marcopg at sugarlabs.org>

Hi Marco

Strange, Mel's message never arrived (it may have gone into my spam
folder...).

Anyway: Thanks for checking in. The design has been ready for over a month
now. I'm only waiting on Walter to finish the remaining content areas.

He just sent me the "parents" section, so what I am still missing is content
for "teachers" and for "learners".

Also: It would be great if you and/or Mel could help with some image
gathering. I've been hard-pressed to find good imagery to go in the right
column for the subpages on the site (those with a white background). More
imagery would help to loosen-up those pages. Any ideas?

Other than that, the visual narrative is nearly ready, but we could also
launch without it, assuming I can get the remaining content from someone...

Thanks!

Christian