[Marketing] Birmingham Info

John Tierney jtis4stx at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 19 12:50:19 EDT 2009

Hi Caroline,

I have tried to go through the Birmingham City Schools, I emailed and called
with no response-Best bet at this point would be to contact Mike Wilson at
Glen Iris Elementary. My hope was to reach out to him if we can put a structure
in place to have Skype meetings with classrooms.

Think you could get some very valuable information from him, they have a full
year of deployment experience to draw from.

Best!

John Tierney