[Marketing] Sugar Labs logos with ® mark

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Wed Aug 19 10:59:52 EDT 2009

Hello,

our friends in Italy of Tuxel are preparing some gadgetry bearing the
Sugar Labs logotypes.  Our (draft) trademark policy says we should put
a little "mark registered" on the side.

Mark, would you like to upload an SVG version of the Sugar Labs logo
with the ® already included?  Otherwise, please suggest the preferred
location for the mark from a cosmetic PoV.

If the initial experimentation with USB sticks and stickers, if there's
enough interest, the Tuxel people would also be interested in designing,
producing and marketing several other types of gadgets.