[Marketing] Fwd: Adopt a Line of Miro Code!

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 08:41:25 EDT 2009

In the USA thirty years ago the highways in my state were bordered
with grass full of litter and garbage, and nobody wanted to finance
cleaning up the mess.

So the Adopt-a-Highway program was born: a company would adopt a mile
with an open-ended commitment and get a little sign at the begiining
of the mile: "This mile adopted by Joe's Hardware Store"

now Miro is trying this model... virtually

Sean