[Marketing] Fwd: Adopt a Line of Miro Code!

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Thu Apr 30 08:14:52 EDT 2009

This is pretty interesting.

I'd hate to put a bunch of energy in and fail though.  We are on a good
string of successes.  Should we keep this idea till we have a bigger user
base?  If my kid was using Sugar I might do this, but as a casual visitor
trying it I probably wouldn't.

Caroline Meeks
Solution Grove
Caroline at SolutionGrove.com