[IAEP] An OLPC update this Friday 19:00 UTC (3pm Eastern), live online

Devin Ulibarri devin at sugarlabs.org
Tue May 21 15:09:34 EDT 2024

Hi all,

I wanted to share something I think others on these lists may be
interested in.

This Friday, Sugar Labs is hosting a conversation with Lylian Peraza,
Vice President of Project Development at OLPC, to hear what they're up
to now, as well as their plans for the future. The event will be
broadcast live at 19:00 UTC (3pm Eastern) on YouTube.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuOta9MLLnw

If anyone has any questions to ask Lylian, feel free to send them my way.

Cheers!

Devin

--

Learn more: https://sugarlabs.org