[IAEP] [sugar-devel] Wiki Page created for all Sugar Labs 2018 Goal Submissions

Alex Perez aperez at alexperez.com
Thu Nov 15 17:41:29 EST 2018

Folks/SLOBs,

Five months ago, I spent a not-insignificant amount of time triaging the
unstructured list of proposed goals for 2018, at
https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Goals/2018_Submissions, only to have
literally ZERO responses once I sent the e-mail below, back in July.

Not one SLOB responded. 2018 is now six weeks from being over, and it is
clear that the majority of current Sugar Labs Oversight Board members
can not even be bothered to show up to a majority of their SLOB meetings
in 2018, much less actually do anything else.