[IAEP] [sugar-devel] Wiki Page created for all Sugar Labs 2018 Goal Submissions

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Thu Nov 15 23:00:37 EST 2018

I liked it.  It was helpful direction, even though SLOB was
uninvolved.

As for me, I've been working on maintain Sugar desktop and core
activity set, maintain infrastructure services for contributors,
maintain activities.sugarlabs.org, and maintain an active community of
developers.

I've been supporting others who chose some of the other goals.

On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 02:41:29PM -0800, Alex Perez wrote:
> Folks/SLOBs,
>
> Five months ago, I spent a not-insignificant amount of time triaging the
> unstructured list of proposed goals for 2018, at [1]https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/
> go/Goals/2018_Submissions, only to have literally ZERO responses once I sent
> the e-mail below, back in July.
>
> Not one SLOB responded. 2018 is now six weeks from being over, and it is clear
> that the majority of current Sugar Labs Oversight Board members can not even be
> bothered to show up to a majority of their SLOB meetings in 2018, much less
> actually do anything else.
>
>     [2]Alex Perez
>     July 8, 2018 at 1:09 PM
>     Sameer,
>
>     I've taken a first stab at Wiki-fying the user submissions from the Google
>     Form, which were collected between February 13th and March 27th of this
>     year.
>
>     Please see [3]https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Goals/2018_Submissions and as
>     always, feel free to add/expound on the initial ideas, using the links to
>     add details to each specific sub-page.
>
>     Regards,
>     Alex Perez

> [1] https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Goals/2018_Submissions