[IAEP] Enhancements to Sugar

Ryan Cunningham levantamos.para.unir at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 21:59:25 EDT 2017

Also, you may want to consider this:

When a user closes a tab in the Terminal activity, and the Terminal activity
detects any subprocess running in that tab (other than the shell), the Terminal
activity should warn the user before attempting to close that tab, because that
subprocess may be a text editor with open files that need to be saved.

The warning should be something like this:

"/Really close this tab?/

"Subprocess nano (PID 4461) is running inside this tab. If you close this tab,
this subprocess will be killed, any open files will be closed, and any edits
will be lost.

"[No] [Yes]"

or this:

"/Really close this tab?/

"Subprocesses nano (PID 4461) and httpd (PID 4465) are running inside this tab.
If you close this tab, these subprocesses will be killed, any open
files will be closed,
and any edits will be lost.

"[No] [Yes]"

Sincerely,