[IAEP] Fwd: Wire transfer of $897.73 initiated to Goddy today.

Samson Goddy samsongoddy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 08:19:47 EDT 2017

I want to publicly apologize to everyone that i have offended.

To Lionel and Adam, i am very sorry for strong use of bad words. I let my
anger get best of me.

But you have to understand the reason why i am angry.

Especially Adam, i just realised that my words are uncool.

I haven't had enough sleep for days due to this mis-information.

I urge you to do the right thing.

Thanks

Regards