[IAEP] Fwd: wire will go out tomorrow, approval received after wire deadline in USA (was Re: [Urgent, Adam] clarifying amount to wire to Samson (Re: Fwd: [SLOBS] Urgent Motion for Modifying GSOc mentor summit travel.))

Samson Goddy samsongoddy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 19:39:36 EDT 2017

I am publicly mailing this, because at this point, i will say Adam is
ruining my trip with suggestions and it is greatly affecting me.

Adam can you *please undo * this before SFC makes payment twice or thrice
that will attracts a lot of bank fees(sending to Nigeria).

I am making this public, because after waiting for days, your personal
changes is affecting me.

First SLOBS approved $2000 for my ticketing and $550 travel advance. You
made suggestions to SFC book Emirate with attracts a lot of layovers in
Lagos(over 24hrs) and Dubai(15hr). Instead of the British airways i
suggested. Now, i booked the emirate flights with local flights included.
Remaining $419 from the $2000.

I ask SFC to send me $416(balance from $2,000) + $550(travel advance) =
$966.66(to cover the rejected budget)

1. Emirates - $1,279.14
2. JetBlue - 161.20
3. Arik Air (local flight) - around $143

Since Adam is the liaison person to SFC, he gave SFC order not to send me
the $416 balance. I am asking SLOBS and Adam why? because i cannot give SFC
order only adam can. Am i not eligible to receive the $416?

walter donated his share of the stiped from Gsoc $347.73 + my own share
$347.73 = $695.46..

But Adam instructed SFC to do this instead, why?

"Walter Bender has asked that his own portion GSoC's (9 non-admins x $500)
/ 11 mentors[*] - 10% SFC - 5% SL = $347.73 be sent to Samson immediately
as well, based on 2016-34 here:
https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Oversight_Board/Decisions#2016-06-10

Please wire this $550 + $347.73 = $897.73 cash advance to Samson Goddy
immediately if possible" - Adam

Each transfer from the US cost more than $30 bank charges..

Meaning i will be be losing $30 twice or thrice, and also time wasting.

I am letting this community and member of SLOBS to see what is going on,
and i will like this to be fix asap.

FYI, SFC is sending my just $897.73 tomorrow, thanks to Adam.

I need explanation, because at this point.. I am Tired!

Sad!!!