[IAEP] Google Mentors Summit Complete Travel Budget Request

Laura Vargas laura at somosazucar.org
Sun Oct 1 15:18:01 EDT 2017

Dear Google Mentors Summit Program Managers,

It is my understanding you both are co-administrators of the Google Mentors
Summit for Mentors funds.

Lack of a complete Travel Budget may be causing SLOBs not to be able to
make further decisions about the mentor's needs versus the mentor's Budget..

So far what we (SLOBs) know is:

01 Google donation [US$ 3,300 - 10% SFC = US$ 2,970] was meant for two
travelers.
02 There is a reimbursement request for US$630 for paying back money
advanced to Traveler No1 Samson by one Sugar Labs member.
03 Additionally, with decision 2017-17 *SLOBs*
<https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Oversight_Board/Decisions#2017-09-20>*
approved Samson's traveling plans* for 3 days of Google Summit in the City
of San Francisco with US$2,000 for an airplane ticket and US$550 as a cash
advance. I

*That means this year program Google's program Budget has already over
expended** US$ 210 [US$ 2,970-US$630-US$550] not including yet Traveler No2
needs.*

I hope the 2 mentors can participate and secure a nice experience during
the Summit.

Please do share a complete travel Budget for all the travelers with all
costs associated at your earliest convenience.

Regards and happy Sunday,

--
Laura V.
* I&D SomosAZUCAR.Org*

“Solo la tecnología libre nos hará libres.”
~ L. Victoria

Happy Learning!
#LearningByDoing
#Projects4good