[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] New ASLO Project Definition

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Thu May 18 23:03:46 EDT 2017

Hi Chris

Currently there are two text fields per activity in ASLO: Summary and
Description.
This gets a bit more complicated since these text fields edited by the
developer in github.

Perhaps this might work. Have a po directory in the activities/
directory of the bundle. When the activity page is selected Django can
select the summary string from the appropriate po and send it to the
html template. This method would work for both summary and description.
With the pootle default to display the POT string, no harm can be done.

Sam Cantaro mentioned using webhooks to notify ASLO when a new activity
version has been released. Perhaps such a hook could be used to notify
you of the need to review localization for the activity and another hook
to notify ASLO to update the bundle to integrate the localization.

Tony