[IAEP] Resubmission of Proposed Project for Sugarizer1°

Laura Vargas laura at somosazucar.org
Thu Mar 9 14:52:20 EST 2017

Hi Caryl,

I want to make sure you understand correctly the user case.

This teacher trains other teachers in the use of Sugar on laptops XO. He
will continue to do so. Still, he has detected some potential to use the
SugarizerOS with teacher training. He believes SugarizerOS will help
teachers to practice with Sugar outside the School on their personal
devices.

So questions No 2 and 6 to do not apply since in this case there is are no
children-learners involved.

All other questions I will translate and forward to him, so he can give us
feedback after his testing period.

He is certainly excited and congratulates the community for this
achievement!

Regards and glad to be of help,

Laura Victoria

--