[IAEP] Sugar Labs 2017 Budget

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Tue Feb 28 02:34:01 EST 2017

For what it's worth, Sugar 0.110 (OLPC OS 13.2.8) has been installed on
hundreds of XO laptops, all models in Rwanda. The codebase is reaching
these
classrooms. I am not sure what you mean by the js codebase, but if you
mean the sugar web activities. Yes they are available for optional
installment (along with the other activities in ASLO)

Tony