[IAEP] IAEP Digest, Vol 107, Issue 15

Sean McGrath sean at manybits.net
Sat Feb 18 17:44:17 EST 2017

Something to help access to Sugar: https://etcher.io/
"Etcher is a powerful OS image flasher built with web technologies to ensure flashing an SDCard or USB drive is a pleasant and safe experience. It protects you from accidentally writing to your hard-drives, ensures every byte of data was written correctly and much more."
Open source, Mac, Linux, Windows.

Sean
sean at manybits.net