[IAEP] Windows is Coming

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Sat May 21 19:18:22 EDT 2016

While I don't "do Windows," I do use Mac, iOS, and Android. What libre hardware do Latin American educational systems have access to now that the OLPC-XO product stream is drying up? Android devices are ubiquitous. iPhones and iOS are found worldwide. That is why Lionel's Sugarlzer running on his advertised "any device" is so appealing. If learners' hardware can't be open source, at least the educational software they use can be.

Caryl

Sent from my iPhone