[IAEP] "Windows Is Coming" (Dave Crossland)

Sam Parkinson sam.parkinson3 at gmail.com
Fri May 20 17:13:43 EDT 2016

The idea of running Sugar on NaCl is a good idea in my opinion.

* The Chrome web store "apps" are downloaded in some form - which is
good as even an NaCl sugar would probs be 500mb+
* It would make a good "gateway sugar" for people as it is easy to run
on many platforms.
* I would think of it as a VM, but just super easy to install, and
eaiser for us to maintain
* Can we actually just run it as a VM under NaCl?

Thanks,
Sam