[IAEP] "Windows Is Coming" (Dave Crossland)

Lionel Laské lionel.laske at gmail.com
Fri May 20 17:07:18 EDT 2016

> If we want to grow Sugar's userbase 10x, I think Sugar must run not only on
> GNU but also Windows and Mac OS X.

Guess I don't need to say that it's exactly my though :-)
FYI, I've qualified Sugarizer on Windows 10.
I've tested it both on Windows 10 Desktop and on Windows 10 Mobile.

A preview video is available here [1].
If you're interested to test it, you could generate yourself the package
from the Cordova command line using instructions here [2] (replace
"android" by "windows").

It will be available on Windows Store in the next version.

           Lionel.

[1] https://www.facebook.com/lionel.olpcfrance/videos/1008345415887862/
[2] https://github.com/llaske/sugarizer#build-client-for-android-or-ios