[IAEP] [SLOBS] SL member list/joining criterion

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Sat May 14 23:55:51 EDT 2016

In any case, with about 4 months having have passed since January's
election, can the Sugar Labs' legal board of directors please now get
access to the verified-current-membership list of eligible voters that was
used in this election, that Samson Goddy indicates is at
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1bgJ6Z8gHpxIwpNSD8qf8B5n1ZQRA1r0AAdCDcMVeZEs/edit
?

FWIW / for the record
https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Labs/Members#Currency_assurance_policy
currently states "The most recent currency review was in January 2016" and
"once a year members will be asked to confirm that they still wish to be a
Sugar Labs Member. If this request bounces, or if a request has not been
replied to after it has been a) resent, b) checked for a more current email
address, and c) six months have passed, the member will be sent a removal
notice with an invitation to reapply."

Of course the Board is free to amend the definition of Membership at any
time, but the above is the status quo.