[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] A Better Idea...

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Tue Jun 21 01:28:49 EDT 2016

Hi, Dave

You still confuse me. Someone who is not on the Board cannot submit a
motion (email or otherwise). I am certainly not aware of any motion
made by a member of the Board which has not been handled entirely in
public.

'Since you are on the SLOB list I am not surprised, but since I am not,
how can I know?'

The meetings of the Board are public. Yes, I am on the SLOBs list, and I
can assure you there is nothing secret happening there. Your continued
assertions that Board members are somehow deliberately acting behind the
backs of SL members is not helpful. Your assertion that Board members
are not acting promptly and decisively is not supported by the record
and is also not helpful.

So far in my tenure, we have had one meeting where there was not a
quorum. This, of course, required action by email vote. Which was done.

Tony