[IAEP] [SLOBS] [SLOB] another motion (Quispe trip to Translation Summit)

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Tue Jun 21 00:52:15 EDT 2016

El 20/06/16 a las 23:42, Claudia Urrea escribió:

> I thought we have solved the issue, but it doesn't seem to be the case.
No, you need to unsubscribe claudia at laptop and subscribe your new
address for it to get fixed.

When subscribers change their email addresses, usually they do this
themselves. Nobody requested list administrators to intercede.

> I added my gmail account to iaep and that should solve the problem. I
am not registered to any other list.

At Dave's request, I went into the admin interface and found you have
now unsubscribed your claudia at laptop address. But I don't see your gmail
address so I guess you still need to confirm your subscription. Please do.

Thanks in advance!

Sebastian