[IAEP] Yoruba I18n

David Ally david_ally at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 1 06:21:39 EDT 2016

Thank you to members of the oversight board! translating Sugar into Yoruba for those of us working in technology in Education in Nigeria should be a delightful thing and help us to push for many intervention agencies in Nigeria to contribute to IAEP to translate to other indigenous languages. I also agreed that other non-Nigerian languages can also be considered, but you can start with Yoruba as already proposed.

I hope this proposal come out successful.

Regards!
David