[IAEP] Preparing for the 2017 SLOB Election

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Sat Aug 6 14:45:45 EDT 2016

Hi

On 6 August 2016 at 11:14, Chris Leonard <cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com> wrote:

> Contributions to L10n on http://translate.sugarlabs.org

Sounds good! Please can you extract and email me a list of all names/emails
of all translation contributions? :)

On 6 August 2016 at 11:13, Tony Anderson <tony_anderson at usa.net> wrote:

> Clearly we should be looking for people who are supporting or sponsoring
> XO deployments with Sugar.

I'm obviously happy to cast a wide net here, so, sure - please email me a
list of all names/emails of all such contributors :)

You also did not mention contributors to Sugar activities.

OK, I'll try to grep the git logs of the activities already Github as well
as the legacy Gitorious codebase.

> What about contributors to support-gang (albeit an olpc list)?

Nah, if support-gang or unleashkids or olpc-sf or any other related
community's members are not subscribed to any sugarlabs list, I don't think
they can qualify as as a Sugar Labs contributor :)

What about developers and users of xsce (school server)?

Nah, that's a related but separate project for me. There are lots of
projects in the libre edu tech space, I see no reason to reach out to
invite them to vote in the SLOB campaign.

--
Cheers
Dave