[IAEP] Is "Most Sugar Users Use XO Laptops" True?

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Sun Apr 24 11:54:54 EDT 2016

+support-gang (where the Unleash Kids community support volunteer
collaborative originated, for many similar reasons as outlined below --
community support was never taken terribly seriously within uppercase OLPC
-- to make an obscenely long, painful and sometimes unprintable story very
succinct ;-)