[IAEP] Features wishlist from 2007

Sam Parkinson sam.parkinson3 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 19:56:37 EDT 2016

I think that reducing the "interface prejudice" is an interesting
question.  Changing the theme to use more gradients, transparency,
shadows and stuff is very easy; we literally use the same toolkit that
powers GNOME's interface.  The real question would be if we can test
this feature; if anybody would be willing to do some usability testing
in comparison of both.

I actually think that some features contribute to the interface issue.
For example, we only allow 1 activity on the screen at the time.  Maybe
if we add the ability to split the screen vertically, we could appear
more mature.  It would also probably be useful for many users.  I might
draw up a design, unless somebody beats me to it.

Thanks,
Sam