[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] Samson's proposal to SLOBs

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 12:42:02 EDT 2016

Laura,

Certainly.  Most of the discussion so far has been in a context of
exchanging some very basic information about how i18n/L10n works in
the Sugar context that could easily have been done on an open forum
(although repetitive for many), but the lessons learned or conclusions
reached will make their way to the wiki and open forums as they mature
from simple exploration of the baseline to ideas on moving forward.

My purpose in replying at greater length with the 'key hurdles" was in
fact just such a sharing of information that I think not everyone
understands at the level achieved by people like you and Sebastian who
have actually struggled with landing a new language for a Sugar
community.

cjl