[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] Samson's proposal to SLOBs

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Wed Apr 20 08:21:41 EDT 2016

(removed all direct emails, only using iaep list)

Hi Chris

On 20 April 2016 at 01:39, Chris Leonard <cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com> wrote:

> I worked with Samson to refine a narrower proposal that has been
> presented to the SLOB by email.  It is for the SLOB or Samson to
> decide how / when to share it with the wider community. It is for the

SLOB to determine the how / when of discussing the proposal.  I am
> confident that all details will be public before any decision is
> taken, I would characterize them as generally similar to previously
> funded translation work, specific terms of which have been shared
> previously.

Thanks for the update, and the reassurances that the final proposal will be
made public before voting.

Partly, I feel glad that this has moved forwards :)

But I also feel annoyed. I need connection, and transparency. I would like
to participate.

So I request that the proposal - and all proposals to SLOB - move to the
wiki, and the discussions move the IEAP list.

--
Cheers
Dave