[IAEP] Motions to create position of Translation-Community Manager

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Wed Apr 6 09:52:41 EDT 2016

El 06/04/16 a las 00:38, Tony Anderson escribió:
> The formal motion was sent at 5pm April 5, 2016. It was seconded at
> 7:25pm April 5, 2016 (both times EST). Any changes to the TCM job
> description made after the formal motion was submitted and seconded
> should not be considered in votes on the motion. Naturally, if the
> Board thinks changes are needed before the motions can be approved,
> new motions can be made.
>
> Tony_______________________________________________

Hi Tony,

Certainly not the entire wikipage is the job definition being voted
upon. Much of it are notes gathered from the rest of the Wiki.
In fact if I understood correctly the relevant bits under discussion are
the Translation Community Manager's Duties.
<https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/index.php?title=Translation-Community_Manager#Duties>

The rest of the page is a summary and general information on our
translation process. So I merely added some references to previous work,
in my humble view. It was not intended to change the spirit of the
proposal, but to add relevant information for future readers.

Regards,
Sebastian