[IAEP] Motions to create position of Translation-Community Manager

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Wed Apr 6 02:58:21 EDT 2016

My point is that the motion was based on the wording of the document at
the time it was made. Amendments after the motion is made are really out
of order.
Luckily, the Wiki technology lets readers see the document as it was at
the time of the motion.

Naturally, the intent is that the TCM will lead the translation team. My
view is prejudiced, but I thought the wording made that very clear.

Tony