[IAEP] Tidepool, a programmable game world for kids

Timothy Falconer teefal at waveplace.org
Fri May 22 13:24:00 EDT 2015

Hi everyone,

We just released the second alpha version of Tidepool, our own attempt to
make something new from what we learned over the years from Etoys, Scratch,
Logo, and Sugar.

To see Tidepool in action, or to get notified when we open things up to
more testers, go here:

http://playtidepool.com/servlet/alpha

If you’re interested in joining the discussion as I design a new
programming model for kids, chime in on TIGSource:

http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=45992

Also, if any of you are attending ISTE in Philadelphia this June, I’d love
to say hi!  Feel free to email or call me anytime.

Take care,
Tim

--

Timothy Falconer