[IAEP] Will anything change this time?

Gonzalo Odiard godiard at sugarlabs.org
Tue Mar 10 11:06:47 EDT 2015

Hi Sebastian,

In this specific case, we will keep the replies from the deployments
confidential
and release a general inform with conclusions without naming the deployment
involved.
There are a reason for that, and anybody involved in negotiation with
countries will understand.
Every time than a country say will buy N number of hardware with X software,
all the big companies start to pressure.
Transparency have a big value, but we can't be naive.

> and we are organizing a face to face meeting with all the members fro
> SLOBs,
>

> How will this help to address Dan's (valid) concern?

  to discuss strategies.

> We need do a deep discussion we can't do by irc or email.
I don't know if this is the solution, but we are trying something different.

> We are discussing more ideas, like survey the community and teachers, like
> was proposed in this list.
>
> And?

I don't understand the question.

Gonzalo