[IAEP] Will anything change this time?

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Tue Mar 10 10:26:54 EDT 2015

Hi Gonzalo,

El 10/03/15 a las 08:35, Gonzalo Odiard escibió:
> I don't will reply about your interpretation of our communication,
> looks like will not change with anything I can say.
>
> We are trying to make something different this time, we started a survey
> already sent to people responsible on deployments, to get more
> information,

Is the contents of this survey publicly available?
Will the results be?

SLOBs please remember http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Labs#Principles

        Information

  * Regular reports – Reported activities and future plans allow
    monitoring and participation.
  * Information accessible – Even internal operational information is
    available by default.

        We try to operate /*en plein air
        <http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Archive/Current_Events/2009-06-10#En_plein_air>*/.

  * Explicit confidentiality – It is explained what matters are
    confidential, why, and who can access them.

> and we are organizing a face to face meeting with all the members fro
> SLOBs,

How will this help to address Dan's (valid) concern?

> to discuss strategies.
> We are discussing more ideas, like survey the community and teachers,
> like was proposed in this list.

And?