[IAEP] Future Direction

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Thu Mar 5 19:27:39 EST 2015

Thanks for this.

In an after school environment, this strategy should work very well. It
means that someone must be the firestarter, perhaps at a pre-school
training session.

I am not sure about how this could be accomplished where after-school
programs are not feasible. At some of the schools I support, the
teachers and students live too far from the school to stay after the
normal day is over. These schools start later to enable students to have
time to reach it in daylight and close early to give the students time
to return home. In Lesotho, we observed students who walked three hours
to and three hours back from school every day.

I am trying to develop some introductory 'lessons' to act as the
firestarter in Python, but it is very difficult to do effectively.

Tony