[IAEP] IAEP Digest, Vol 84, Issue 2

tkkang at nurturingasia.com tkkang at nurturingasia.com
Mon Mar 2 21:48:46 EST 2015

Good analysis Tony. I live in the Get1 world that started me to work on the Give1 world. In fact the Give1 world has changed to Loan1 world. With that I could try to predict the chance of success before scaling up or saying No.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/64216380/OLPdisAbledC-N-1

We will have alot to do with Bernie/XSCE/mOLP when we meet in 3 weeks time. Fixing lot of arrangements and playtime followups of the mOLC Project.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/219619484/mobile-Open-Learning-Chest-mOLC-Project

Cheers and olpc 2.015!