[IAEP] [UKids] OLPC and SugarLabs at SCaLE 13X Feb 20-22

Gonzalo Odiard godiard at sugarlabs.org
Fri Jan 9 11:00:52 EST 2015

On Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 3:06 PM, Caryl Bigenho <cbigenho at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> We will have a booth again this year at SCaLE, This time it will have a
> dual focus. We will be hosting the "Coders' Corner" and, at the same time,
> featuring information about everything OLPC and Sugar Labs... including
> Unleashed Kids, L to L, the school server project, OLPC France's Sugarizer
> project, and anything and everything else that I haven't listed... all
> projects large and small!
>
> Some of the things I need from you folks are:
>

>    - Pictures! Videos! (of projects including exotic places, hackathons,
>    etc, etc, etc.) Lists of volunteer opportunities! anything else you would
>    like to share with the open source community. We will feature a
>    constantly running, silent (with captions or subtitles) video production
>    showing projects all over the world. Your media resources will be put into
>    a video on dvd that can play where passers-by can stop and watch a
>    bit, ask questions, pick up contact info, and the like. Who will answer
>    those questions? Hopefully some of you! Read on...

I have created two little videos to show the features in Sugar 0.100 and
0.102
We have English and Spanish versions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baAYGtEwEbM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wxizr3elPQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10ljkueuBU0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot_T9impkNw

I probably will do it again for 0.104 (if anybody else do it before....)

Gonzalo