[IAEP] Note-taking

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 20:42:33 EST 2015

Sora,

The goodreads website https://www.goodreads.com might be useful. You can do
rankings of books, reviews, have threaded discussions, post favorite
quotes, interact with G+ and Facebook, and other things that the words
"reading socially" would suggest.

I wrote a free book the might be of some use to you:

https://archive.org/details/EBookEnlightenment

It is also available on the web. Here is the chapter on the Pathagar book
server, which might be of interest:

http://en.flossmanuals.net/e-book-enlightenment/the-pathagar-book-server/

James Simmons