[IAEP] Note-taking

Sora Edwards-Thro sora at unleashkids.org
Fri Feb 20 00:58:34 EST 2015

Hi all,

For our upcoming literacy project in Haiti, we'd like users to have the
ability to take notes on books while they're reading them - basic things
like highlighting, drawing arrows and such, or leaving text comments. It
would be nice if they could then save those notes.

I'm guessing many of the books we are using will be available as ePub or
PDF. I know the XO activity Read supports those formats, but I don't think
it has all the features listed above.

So, should we be looking to modify the Read activity or modify the texts
themselves, in order to enable those features for readers?

Thanks for the advice, everyone!

Sora