[IAEP] [squeakland] finalizing Tidepool alpha list

Pato Acevedo patitoacevedo at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 28 23:29:53 EDT 2015

Hi:

I have a big question. I see being advertised simultaneously (crossposting) on different lists related to free software  about  this announce. I need to ask:
 Is there a repository from where to download the source code of this application that allow review, copy, reproduction or translation?

Thanks in advance

Pato