[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] [Announcement] Sugarizer v0.5 is available for your device

Christian Stroetmann stroetmann at ontolab.com
Fri Oct 17 16:02:41 EDT 2014

Hi Lionel

I'm sorry to say but what you say is not so true.

In fact, you came up with Sugarizer, because you did not want to discuss
anymore and said code matters more than words. That was your first solo run.
Furthermore, you were Android and Chrome focused only.
Only after I announced Sugarfox, a project that alread started on the
3rd of October 2013,  you began the discussion about copyright.
In addition, the software architecture of Sugarfox and the Sugarizer app
is virtually the same, and to develop a software architecture is also work.

Said this, what you did now with the Sugarizer app is a second time a
solo run from my point of view and this attempt of playing down the
whole contribution and perverting facts is not so nice.

Christian